|2020/11/14 10:44, Elízalde: || |
|A few things I would like to comment on to those who created this new playground for us to romp around in. Cool area and I think I may even like this over the Emyn area, actually. So, thank you!
My favorites of this area (and sincere praise to who designed each specifically):
1. The gnarly tangle of vines = genius. Anything to help contain is great for PK, and you never know exactly which room they are lurking in.
2. By far the coolest 'item/loot/reason to go there even solo' IMO is the Easterling guarded Wagon in its entirety. There is nothing else in MUME like it, so that alone makes it neat. It gives every side of the war an opportunity to earn some gold, XP, and even get themselves or their pals some stuff they need. One can do it solo, in group, and just going there for it generates PK, and people can't resist the pouch. The pouch by FAR is the most critical item on this cart for me on any given character, which leads me to the next coolest thing IMO. (This is actually the 1st thing I tell people about when old MUME pals think about coming back and ask me how the new zone is and if it is busy with players etc.)
3. The herb shop for darkies. <3 Now I can spam loot your ginseng, puke bitches, and actually sell it instead of giving it to random mobs around their load spots so they wont spawn again. 8p
4. Black Steed (although I have no reason to use it on Eliz unless in a group, it is very cool and long overdue, and I will definitely use this on a different BN of mine).
5. Foxtail load spot <3 <3 <3 (OMG who did this and actually got Fror's approval?! <3 <3 <3)
6. 'Some' keys 8)
7. Zone layout (for pk reasons and slowing down the sprinters).
I would like to see the addition of the new gnarly vine to the forest on both sides of the Trail of Shadows for 'randomness'. Also, as everyone is aware or has figured out already: I completely despise the one way out near the barricade and think some aggro-to-all mob at least should be at the room you have to dismount in, but this will be my last tear shed over it, ok guys? Thx!